Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our Dor Galen Ewes



Our Dor Galen girls, out for a peaceful graze in the front pasture. They have inspired me to want to paint a  sheep portrait.

This pastoral should induce peace and relaxation.

"Peace and relaxation" is not easily attained in these days of economic stress and uncertainity. I think alot of Americans are not resting peacefully , now.
Our future is uncertain, we have a lack of leadership in our government at all levels, corruption at every level of society. We feel unsecure about our jobs and economy, but more importantly, we feel helpless and  powerless to affect any change that needs to be undertaken in our personal lives, our social lives, and our civilian lives today. We are overwhelmed.
My husband says I can't save the world and that may be true, but it doesn't stop me from caring and worrying about it,
So , to whoever reads this post, take care of yourself, your families, and your  communities. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment