Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................

It's a cold December day!  Winter arrived yesterday here and caught us unawares. The water hydrant froze in the barn and we had mucho trouble with water hydrants plural last December. I think we went through three new hydrants last winter until we finally found one that worked and these were brand new hydrants, mind you! All of these hydrants were made in China. I think that this year we will find something made in America, but we will pay a pretty price. My husband will try heat tape on the current hydrant and see how that works.
Meanwhile, Miniel is on the back porch in the sunlight practicing getting up on her knees then lying back down. I can hear her little hooves strike the wooden floor as I type away......

No comments:

Post a Comment